The Print Group are specialists in printing training and marketing material for education and training organisations. We ensure that your printed material reflects the high standards of your business, and provide customised, full service print solutions tailored uniquely to your needs.
Our print management system for training materials offers a flexibility not often seen in the print industry. The team at The Print Group understand the challenges that training organisations face and the limitations often imposed by the print industry for ordering, so we have adapted and offered a unique print management system that truly offers a solution.
Here is what we can offer your business:
- Efficient, convenient and cost effective print solutions.
- Online portal ordering system.
- The Print Group’s unique Total Volume Pricing System. Course content and legislation is constantly changing and we cater to this. We lock in a per booklet/binder price for you by basing the price over total possible volume over the year. Then you can print just what you need, when you need it. No need to print large volumes at once to get the best price and no wasted material on the shelf that is outdated. Benefit from the large volume price on small print runs.
- Warehousing and dispatch services nationwide.
- In-house graphic designers that can assist in upgrading the look of your material.
- Dedicated account manager
Whether you need training material, marketing material or business stationery, simplify your ordering process with The Print Group.
Print what you want, when you need it. Problem solved. Contact us today for a consultation and see why so many education and training organisations trust us with their print needs.
PROJECT SHOWCASE – PRINT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR TRAINING MATERIALS
The Print Group work in a partnership with the National Safety Council of Australia (NSCA) in the print management of their nationwide training courses.
NSCA had a history of managing all of their training material in-house. With a dedicated print room, production room and staff, they managed all printing and dispatched from head office. After an in-depth cost analysis and engagement of The Print Group for pricing and customised print management solutions, the partnership between The Print Group and NSCA began.
This offers a great example of understanding the true costs of printing in-house. Outsourcing the printing of training materials is a proven process to reduce in-house costs, and also takes advantage of outside expertise so you can focus on your core business area. Read more about the print management systems put in place for NSCA below. Here is what our client had to say about our service:
“The Print Group was able to offer us a highly effective and professional solution to cater for our high volume courseware requirements nationally.
Since outsourcing our total print volume to The Print Group, we have been able to streamline our administrative processes, allowing us to provide greater focus on our core business - providing quality training services.”
National Safety Council of Australia